THIS IS A GRADUATE NURSE PRATRITIONER PROGRAM. REPORT MUST BE OF GRADUATE LEVEL AND STANDARD WITH APPROPRIATE REFERENCE WITHIN 5 YEARS AND 7TH EDITION APA STYLE . MINIMUM OF 350 WORDS WITH AT LEAST 2 PEER REVIEW REFERENCE.
You are working in the critical care unit as an ACNP, in your first year, on nights, and you are the only one in the department. You have a critical care MD, pharmacist, and hospitalist on call and available to you by phone. Describe your assessment and appropriate interventions and referrals for the following patient.
He is a 90-year-old male with mild dementia who underwent a total right hip replacement and a right-sided thoracotomy/chest tube placement earlier in the day due to trauma: He fell down 13 stairs and remained on the floor for 13 hours prior to discovery and rescue.
His head CT noncontrast is negative, but closed head injury is highly suspect. He is confused, combative, yet understandably complaining of 10/10 pain in his hip and chest tube site.
The surgeon has ordered morphine 1 mg q. 4 hours prn pain and Tylenol 650 q. 4 hours prn. The patient’s family is very concerned and wants the patient’s pain addressed.
He is a full code blue; his VS are as follows: BP 160/75, HR 98 Afib RVR, RR 24 spontaneous, 02 sat 90% on 3 liters NC. This patient has COPD with 2 liters of 02 at home, hypertension, dementia-early, Afib on ASA and metoprolol, and takes oxycodone 10 mg q. 3 hours at home prn due to debilitating rheumatoid arthritis.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.