please see attachment
You are required to write an 8-page paper on one of the following topics covered in week 8.
· Project Management Office
· Enterprise Project Management
The paper should be a minimum of 10 pages and not exceed 12 pages (including Cover Sheet and References page). The research paper should demonstrate your grasp of the concepts covered in week8. Find at least 6 references including the reading resources or this week.
· For all papers submitted to this class, APA (7th edition) format is required.
· The use of subheadings and table of contents is encouraged as this helps to organize your paper.
· You must submit this paper to TurnItIn! for a review. This is an APUS requirement. The goal is to attain an overall score <= 15%. If it is higher than that, review the report, then consider some rewriting. Rewrites must also be submitted to TurnItIn!. CATEGORY Exemplary (4) Accomplished (3) Developing (2) Beginning (1) Multiplier Total Comments Introduction The introduction clearly states the main topic and previews the structure of the paper. The introduction clearly states the main topic but only partially previews the structure of the paper. The introduction states the main topic, but does not preview the structure of the paper. There is no clear introduction of the main topic or structure of the paper. X 2.5 10 Paragraph Construction All paragraphs include introductory sentence, explanations or details, and concluding sentence. Most paragraphs include introductory sentence, explanations or details, and concluding sentence. Paragraphs included related information but were typically not constructed well. Paragraphing structure was not clear and sentences were not typically related within the paragraphs. X 2.5 10 Sequencing Details are placed in a logical order and correspond to the structure presented in the introduction. Details are sometimes logically placed, but do not correspond to the structure presented in the introduction. Some details are not in a logical or expected order, and this distracts the reader. Many details are not in a logical or expected order. There is little sense that the writing is organized. X 2.5 10 Transitions A variety of thoughtful transitions are used. They clearly show how ideas are connected. Transitions clearly show how ideas are connected, but there is little variety. Some transitions work well; but connections between other ideas are fuzzy. The transitions between ideas are unclear or nonexistent. X 2.5 10 Supportive Research Supporting research studies and/or reports are research-based and accurately reported. Supporting research studies and/or reports are not accurately reported. Research studies and/or reports do not support the discussion. Research studies and/or reports are limited and/or inaccurately reported. X 2.5 10
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.