Assignment is attached in the rubric provided
ATH 101 Final Project Part A Guidelines and Rubric
The final project for this course is divided into two parts. Part A is the creation of an interview preparation document. Part B involves the creation of an interview
transcript or recording. This document provides instruction for Part A.
Researchers have developed a multitude of tools over the last century that highlight our personal and cultural identities in a broad-reaching field called
anthropology. The field of anthropology investigates everything human in order to capture the diverse beliefs, practices, experiences, and subtle nuances that
make humans truly human. From the social sciences to the biological and physical sciences, anthropology implements a wide array of lenses to evaluate why and
how we are as similar as we are different to one another. Whether we are interviewing for a new position or meeting the in-laws at a family get-together, gaining
a preliminary introduction to anthropology allows insight into how people structure their basic beliefs and practices.
In this assessment, you will encounter a simulated crisis situation that requires an anthropological response. You will play the part of an anthropologist who has
firsthand knowledge and experience working in a biological, environmental, and cultural disaster situation. Also, you have real-world field experience personally
working with this affected group and are well versed in their history and complex system of beliefs and practices. As such, you have been asked to respond to the
crisis situation in an interview. The assessment will be divided into two parts. In Part A, you will prepare for the interview, defining anthropology and reflecting on
its importance to the world. In Part B, you will participate in the interview, answering the reporter’s questions. Not only will the reporter’s questions appear, but
you will receive guidance in form of an example document (Final Project Part A Sample) so you know exactly what is needed to fully answer the question.
Crisis situations that you may choose from are listed below.
1. Plastic Wars
2. Battle for Hong Kong
3. COVID’s Hidden Toll
4. Blackout in Puerto Rico
5. Ebola in Congo
6. Right to Fail
7. Coal’s Deadly Dust
8. Flint’s Deadly Water
Part A consists of one milestone, which is submitted in Module Two, and one final submission, which occurs in Module Four.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.