I just wanted to ask some help again with my another assignment. I attach below the rubrics and included the two links here that was mentioned in the rubrics. Thanks
One Is One Too Many
Reflective Practice and CNO Quality Assurance Paper Outline_2020.docx
Introduction to the Assignment
In this course, we have been learning about reflective practice (and the LEARN model) and about the College of Nurses’ Quality Assurance (QA) program that all nurses (RN, RPN and NP/EC) must take part in. It is mandatory to maintain registration to practice as a nurse in Ontario to practice. This assignment is based on reflective practice and the CNO quality assurance program. You will be using this material again in the course, most notably in your pre-graduate clinical experience.
This is an individual assignment worth 15% of your final grade and is due as scheduled in the Course Schedule (refer to Course Schedule for the due date). You are expected to submit a professionally completed assignment in APA 7th edition formatting (Dropbox submission due at the START of class). The paper is to be 3-5 pages, plus references and a cover sheet AND a learning goal attachment as outlined in the instructions below.
Marks will be deducted if the assignment is submitted late and/or is incomplete. Assignments not submitted on time will see deductions of 10% per day, excluding weekends.
This assignment is about learning and reflecting on the College of Nurses video entitled “One is One Too Many” and for the student to engage in reflective practice as outlined in the CNO quality assurance program.
STEPS TO THE ASSIGNMENT:
1. Watch the entire video series “One is One Too Many” (CNO) (20 minutes of online time): To watch the video series, go the CNO website where the video is split into six brief sessions (for streaming). It will take about 20 minutes to watch all sections. Be sure to watch each section: introduction, neglect, financial abuse, verbal abuse, sexual abuse and the conclusion.
2. Reflect: Consider the videos in terms of what was presented, how they made you feel, what you thought of the nurses involved, and how the video will impact your professional practice. Jot down your reflective thoughts on a piece of paper that you can set aside and review it a few hours later. Talk to your peers about the videos for their views.
3. Complete a 3-5 page paper (minimum three pages, plus references page and a cover sheet) written in APA format. You should set your paper up with an introduction, body/discussion and conclusion/summary as you did in your first paper. While APA is usually written in the third person, because of the reflective need in this work, you may use “I” statements such as I viewed, I felt, I saw, I concluded…
Using the “LEARN” format (found on SLATE) and your notes on reflections from watching the video, look back on what you have seen, learned from professional standards, professionalism and how it will impact your practice as a team member and as an individual nurse caring for clients.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.