Please open attached file for Questions.
In this week’s reading, Beatty compares and contrasts vagueness and ambiguity in written contracts. These problems are similar to some prior contract law material we have covered. For this discussion, respond to the following:
· What does it mean for a contract to be vague or ambiguous? What are the risks of vagueness or ambiguity?
· Why aren’t contracts clearer?
· What is your perspective on contract litigation? Is so much litigation over contracts necessarily a bad thing?
· Are all contracts required to be written to be enforceable? Why or why not? Should verbal contracts be enforceable at all?
A maxim of law is that there is no right without a remedy. Your readings this week discuss remedies for breach of contract. Choose one of the equitable remedies from your book, and research a case online that discusses that remedy. You may research the case itself, or a news story about the case. Post your source at the end of your discussion. Discuss how the court or reporter defined the remedy sought and the elements for proving that remedy.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.