Framingham State University
Agile marketing is a marketing technique in which the marketers collectively identify the
high-value projects, which they implement through their collective efforts (Gera et al., 2019). In
addition, the team may determine the projects, which are not valuable and then fail to repeat to
avoid losses. Agile marketing comprises various aspects such as individuals’ interactions over large
markets, numerous small experiments over a few big projects, testing and data over multiple
conventions and opinions, and response to change following a particular plan.
There are various benefits related to agile marketing. One of the benefits is being
productive and quick. The agile marketing approach helps the team focus on short-term and
streamlining iteration processes (Yusoff et al., 2019). This applies that it does away with traditional
marketing strategies and focuses on viable concepts, putting them in the market to test their
success. In addition, agile teams are faster to respond to customers, which increases overall
productivity. The other benefit, the agile marketing team is more flexible. About one of the
scholars, agile marketing has two essentials, which are flexibility and adaptability. The speed of an
elegant campaign involves insights-driven strategies, allowing the marketing team to be
meaningful. Besides, agile marketing is measurable, helping the marketing team stay competitive.
On the other hand, there are various challenges related to agile marketing. One of the challenges,
agile marketing directly sidetracks the team due to a lack of processes. The independence and
inherent freedom could be misleading. The other challenge, long-term projects could be affected or
suffer incremental delivery. Agile methods help provide quicker wins but affect the long-term
development of projects. The different challenge is difficulties in maintaining collaboration.
Regardless of the related challenges, agile marketing can help a company to address any changes
in the market. For instance, during the pandemic, McDonald’s was all over the news, among the
companies, which had performed poorly in in-terms of profits (Madeira Palrão, & Mendes, 2021).
During that time, McDonald’s’ sales had reduced, based on the fact that most of the customers were
in quarantines. I believe that the implementation of agile marketing could have helped increase
profits during a pandemic. For instance, it could have introduced a delivery system similar to that
of Amazon. This could have allowed the company to continue delivering its food to its customers.
Gera, G., et al., (2019). Role of Agile marketing in the present era. International Journal
of Technical Research & Science, 4(5), 40-44.
Madeira, A., Palrão, T., & Me
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.