Describe your thoughts and experiences on the three main roles of human resources (strategic, operational, and administrative). What challenges have you encountered (if you currently work or have previously worked in human resources), or what challenges do you imagine may arise when you do work in this career field?
OL 751 Milestone One Rubric: Strategy Proposal Outline
Overview: Your final project will be to create a strategic HR plan to position the human resources function as a key strategic contributor and
focus on advancing the global competitiveness of your chosen organization. The final project will include an introductory cover letter, proposal
content, an implementation method, and a conclusion. This milestone allows you to choose a company in which you have an interest. This
should include learning more about the industry and function of the company, as this will be the subject of your research and the framework for
your proposal. You will also have the opportunity to submit an outline. This outline will not be part of your final submission but rather is an
opportunity to organize your thoughts and demonstrate the flow of your final paper.
Prompt: For the first milestone, you will choose a real organization (which is already competing globally or has the potential to expand globally)
and submit your choice for instructor approval. You will also submit an outline that concisely provides a high level overview of the structure your
final project will take.
I. Cover Letter
A. Briefly introduce the intent of your proposal
B. Identify the proposal and how it may be implemented
C. Possible sources
II. The HR Strategy Proposal
A. Identify possibilities for a global outlook and cross-cultural approach for human resource professionals in the interest of improving
cultural responsiveness and capitalizing on the commonalities, values, and individual uniqueness of organizational members.
B. Identify evidence-based strategies that integrate sound, data-driven analysis, and critical decision making to support the goals,
vision, and mission of the organization.
C. Suggest how the department will continue protecting the integrity of the business, its employees, and its management practices
through appropriate risk management and legal and ethical practices.
D. Suggest how to effectively leverage effective customer service and negotiation strategies that build engaging relationships with
stakeholders through trust, teamwork, and direct communication.
A. Summary of approach to employee management
B. Summary of approach to talent development and workforce planning
C. Predictions for return on investment
D. Speculate as to the changes in human resources with regard to employee negotiations and interactions
Guidelines for Submission: Your outline must contain all of the elements listed above. The purpose of the outline is to organize your thoughts
and the flow of your final paper. Each element above should be no more than a few sentences or a paragraph at the very most. It should not be
a fully fleshed out product. The outline should be one to two pages in length. It should use double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and
one-inch margins. Citations should be fo
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.